WALKINTUBS.COM PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice applies to the WalkinTubs.com & Renuity division of Titan Holdings and explains how the Renuity operating companies (“we” or “us”) collect, use, and share your information. Renuity is a portfolio of national home improvement operating divisions owned by Titan Holdings and operating across the United States.
Personal Information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, and is reasonably capable of being associated with a particular consumer or household. Personal Information does not include de-identified, anonymized, or aggregated consumer information. We do not sell your Personal Information, and we are committed to respecting the privacy and security of your information.
You consent to our collection, use, storage, and sharing of your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Notice when you: visit, access, or use our websites; request information from us; engage in business with us; or otherwise provide your information to us.
If you are outside the United States, by using our website or by providing your information to us, you are consenting to having your Personal Information transferred to and stored in the United States.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information and other information from or about you in a few different ways. Specifically, we may collect or receive information: (1) from you through information you provide to us; (2) indirectly from you by observing your actions on our website; and (3) from certain third parties. Each of these is discussed in more detail below.
Information You Provide
You may provide information to us in a number of ways:
- If you request information from or create an account with us, you will provide your name and email address, and potentially your geographical location.
- If you purchase goods or services through us, you will provide your name, email address, physical address, telephone number and payment information.
- If you request financing for goods and/or services, we will also collect driver’s license, social security and other credit related information. Providing such information does not guaranty that financing will be made available to you.
- If you sign up for our newsletter, you will provide your name and email address.
- If you submit an inquiry through one of our websites, we will generally collect your name, email address, telephone number, and any other information you provide.
- If you post information on our social media pages through sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn, that information may be collected and used by us (as well as other users of those sites and the public generally). Please do not post any information on any site that allows strangers to identify or locate you or that you otherwise do not want to share with the public.
- When you submit a resume or application for employment, any information you provide will be collected and we may also obtain additional information through references, former employers, background checks, and credit reports where permitted by law.
- If you contact us through some other means, such as by calling, we may collect information you provide to us.
Please note that, if you are visiting our website from a location outside of the United States, you will be connected through and to servers located in the United States. All information you provide will be maintained in our web server(s) and internal systems located in the United States. We do not knowingly transfer or store Personal Information outside the United States.
Information Indirectly Collected from You
We use three primary types of cookies:
- Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential for the running of a website. Without these cookies, some features of the website may not work.
- Functional Cookies – These cookies support your use of the website and enable certain features to enhance your experience. For example, functional cookies remember your selections as you move from page to page.
- Performance Cookies – These cookies collect information needed to support the website and our applications and allow us to identify problems and improve the website – for example, performance cookies may provide us with information about how you came to our website and how you navigate through our website.
Clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. Clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs in connection with our website to, among other things, track the activities of visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of the website. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Some of our communications to you may contain a “click-through URL” which links to content on our website. When you click one of these URLs, it passes information through our web servers before you arrive at the destination webpage. We track this click-through data to help determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our communications. If you prefer not to be tracked, simply avoid clicking text or graphic links in emails you receive from us.
“Do Not Track” is a privacy setting that users can set in certain web browsers. If turned on, this setting requests that website not track information about users. At this time, we do not respond to “Do Not Track” browser settings or signals.
Traffic Data. We automatically track and collect general log information when you visit our website, including your: (a) Internet Protocol (IP) address; (b) domain server; (c) operating system; and (d) type of web browser; and (e) the pages you visit on our website (collectively “Traffic Data“). Traffic Data does not personally identify you. We use the Traffic Data to report aggregated website activity and to better understand the needs of our users so we can make informed decisions regarding the content and design of our website. We may collect Traffic Data through various technologies including, but not limited to, cookies, IP addresses, and clear GIFs (Graphics Interchange Format, a software technology also known as a pixel tag).
Third Party Websites and Social Media Services. Our website may include links to third party websites or social media services where you may be able to post comments, reviews or other information. We may monitor comments and reviews regarding us that you publicly post on social media or customer review sites. In addition, please note that your use of these third party websites or social media services may result in those sites collecting information about you. We are not responsible for these third party websites or social media services and you should review their privacy policies to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites.
Information from Third Parties
Social Media Sites. To the extent you post information on our pages on third party social media sites, we may collect such information. We may also receive Personal Information about you through certain social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Affiliates and Referral Sources. We may receive information from our sister companies or our parent company. We may also receive information from third party referral sources.
Renuity’s local providers:
- Mad City Home Improvement
- Statewide Home Improvement
- FHIA Home Improvement
- Paradise Home Improvement
- Pacific Home Improvement
- And others
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We and our service providers may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To register an account with us.
- To process and fulfill orders for products and services.
- To process requests for financing and in connection with other financing transactions with third party lenders.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill requests for service, quote or estimate, or provide more information about our products and services. This may include sharing your information with our third-party partners, when applicable.
- To present our websites.
- To provide our newsletter and other promotional information.
- To improve your experience on our websites, including using your geographic location to show information most relevant to you.
- To evaluate and make improvements to our websites or social media presences.
- To diagnose and fix problems with our websites.
- To secure our websites, and to prevent or detect criminal, unlawful, or harassing actions or conduct.
- If you apply for a job, to verify previous employment and to conduct background checks (as permitted by law).
- To provide any required reporting to governmental or regulatory entities.
On other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the information for the purposes we provide at that time.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell your Personal Information. We may disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- Service Providers. We may disclose Personal Information to third party vendors, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as providing renovation services, data storage and management, analytics services, marketing services, payroll services, or payment services. We only provide Service Providers with Personal Information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use commercially reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized acquisition, access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers may only use the Personal Information they obtain from us or collect on our behalf to provide services to us.
- Affiliates. We may share Personal Information with our sister companies or our parent company.
- Third Party Lenders. We may share Personal Information with third party lenders in connection with financing transactions.
- Auditors and Legal Advisors. We may disclose Personal Information to our auditors and legal advisors.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by, or merged with, another entity, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another entity, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, or if we are evaluating or in negotiations with respect to any such transaction, we may transfer, or make available, the Personal Information we have collected from you to the other entity or resulting legal entity.
- Legal Process. We also may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you in connection with a government investigation, a judicial proceeding, a court order, or other legal process (such as in response to a subpoena), or to respond to discovery requests or present evidence in a legal proceeding in which we are involved.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you where we believe such disclosure is needed to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, suspected violations of this Privacy Notice, and suspected violations of any applicable terms and conditions.
- Aggregated and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregated or de-identified Personal Information with our service providers and/or affiliated companies for marketing, analytics, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
- Regulators. We may disclose the Personal Information we collect to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to provide required reports to regulators, and to respond to inquiries or investigations by regulators.
- Job Applications. If you apply for a job position, some of your Personal Information may be shared with third parties in order to confirm your education, work history, and references, and to obtain background checks and credit reports if permitted by law.
Our website and our services are not directed to children under the age of 13. Further, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 unless a parent or guardian orders contact lenses for them. If you become aware that your child has provided personally identifiable information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. We will take commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
You may opt-out of receiving email communications and other marketing materials from us (or any third-party email marketing service we may use) via links provided in each email (usually at the bottom of the email). You can view and manage your marketing preferences to receive savings and project ideas or to opt out of marketing communications from us (or any third-party email marketing service we may use) via links provided in each email (usually at the bottom of the email). These marketing preferences will not affect communications such as: account statements, customer service inquires and legal documents. The preferences that you have entered will be honored in accordance with our Privacy Notice. Please allow sufficient time for your request to be processed.
Data Access and Portability
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request certain copies of your personal information or information about how we handle your personal information, request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and/or request that we transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
In some jurisdictions, you can request that your personal information be deleted. Please note that if you request deletion of your personal information, or if your account is suspended, terminated, or voluntarily closed:
We may retain your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as prevention of money laundering, fraud detection and prevention, and enhancing safety.
We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may keep information for tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations.
Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) will continue to be publicly visible on our website. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Some copies of your information (e.g., log records) will remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
Because we take measures to protect data from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
You may be able to post content on or through our social media pages, including your comments, photos, or other information. If you post such content on social media pages, all of the information or content that you post may be visible to other visitors or users. Your postings and content may become public and we cannot prevent such information from being used by others in a manner that may violate this Privacy Notice, applicable law, or your personal privacy. Please carefully consider your content before posting. Further, please note that all such content is subject to removal if we determine, in our sole discretion, that it violates any applicable law, poses a security risk, infringes the rights of someone else, or constitutes a threat, defamation, or harassment.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR PLATFORMS
Our website may contain links to third party websites or platforms. These links are provided for your convenience. We are not responsible for and have no control over the content on these other websites or platforms. The inclusion of a link on our website is not an endorsement. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you will leave our website and will be subject to the policies and privacy practices of the other website or platform, which may differ significantly from our Privacy Notice. Please review such third parties’ privacy policies before providing any Personal Information to them.
We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the content of any of these linked websites or platforms.WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR YOUR INTERACTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR PLATFORMS.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use commercially reasonable security safeguards to help protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, alteration, loss, or disclosure. Despite these efforts, please understand that no system is perfect and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, theft, or loss of data will not occur. Please exercise caution when transferring any Personal Information over the internet.
Please advise us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org of any incident involving Personal Information in our custody or control.
CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION
Our customers with accounts can visit our website and, if applicable, log into their account with us to update or correct their information. You may also contact us at email@example.com.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may update this Privacy Notice and our website to reflect material changes in how we collect, use, share, or store your information, to satisfy legal requirements, or for other business purposes. You should review this Privacy Notice when you visit the Site to understand our current practices. The date at the top of the page shows when this Privacy Notice was last updated.
We encourage you to refer to this Privacy Notice on an ongoing basis so that you understand our current practices. You consent to any changes we make to this Privacy Notice if you continue to use our website or provide information to us after receiving a notice of the change or upon our posting of the new Privacy Notice on our website.
The provisions of this Privacy Notice are intended to be severable. If for any reason any provision of this Privacy Notice shall be held invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without in any manner affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other jurisdiction or the remaining provisions hereof in any jurisdiction.
CHOICE OF LAW, JURISDICTION, AND VENUE
This Privacy Notice and our collection and use of your Personal Information shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the applicable laws of the United States and the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provision or rule. By accessing or using our website or otherwise providing information to us, any visitors from outside of the United States acknowledge that their access and/or use is subject to the laws and regulations of the United States and the State of Florida and waive any claims that may arise under other laws.
Any disputes arising from this Privacy Notice or your access to or use of our website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the State of Florida and venue shall lie in Miami-Dade County, Florida. By accessing or using our website or by providing your Personal Information to us, you consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections as to jurisdiction or venue in such courts. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, EACH PARTY WAIVES THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE IN COURT OR AN ARBITRATION PROCEEDING ANY DISPUTE AS A CLASS ACTION, EITHER AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OR AS A REPRESENTATIVE, OR TO ACT AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions about our privacy practices:
Mail: Titan Holdings
1 Alhambra Plaza, Suite 600
Coral Gables, FL 33134